Most Popular Products
Price And Quantity
- 220.00 - 249.00 INR/Pack
- 1000-5000 Pack
- 249 INR/Pack
- Store in Cool
- External Use Drugs
- As per your Prescription
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 10000 Pack Per Month
- 3-5 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Discreet Packaging We deliver all of our orders in 100% discreet packaging and strive to get your orders to you as quickly as possible.
- All India
- ISO 9001-9002
What is Zopiclone? Zopiclone is a hypnotic, which is commonly known as a sleeping tablet and is usually prescribed for short-term use only.
How does Zopiclone work? Zopiclone works by affecting the way in which signals are sent to the brain causing you to feel sleepy. It reduces the amount of time it takes you to fall asleep and increases the length of time you spend sleeping.
What are the benefits of taking Zopiclone?
- Insomnia and poor sleep is fairly common and usually doesnt last very long. However, ongoing sleep deprivation can have negative effects such as; changes in mood, lack of motivation, irritability and lack of energy. Drowsiness during the day may affect your social life and occupation as the ability to concentrate will be reduced.
- Taking zopiclone will allow your body to receive the rest it needs, resulting in a fewer or no negative effects experienced due to lack of sleep.
How do I take Zopiclone?
- Zopiclone should be taken immediately before going to bed with a glass of water.
- If you forget to take a dose immediately before bed but remember later in the night, only take the missed dose if you are still able to have 7-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. If this is not possible, do not take a dose. The next dose may be taken as normal the following night.
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
What is the dosage for Zopiclone Tablets? (7.5mg)
- Zopiclone is available in two strengths, 3.75mg and 7.5mg. Depending on the severity, the doctor will decide on a suitable strength for you to take.
- One tablet should be taken immediately before bed. You may be advised only to take a tablet 2 or 3 times a week to prevent your body from becoming dependent on the drug.
What are the side effects Zopiclone?
- Common side effects that may occur with zopiclone include;
- Feeling sleepy or tired the next morning
- Bitter or metallic aftertaste
- Dry mouth
- Reduced alertness
10 Tablets in 1 Blister