Price And Quantity
- 1000-5000 Box
- 6900.00 - 8900.00 INR/Box
- 6900 INR/Box
- 500 Box Per Day
- 5-7 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Discreet Pakaging Whether you want your order sent to your home, office or another address we will always send the products in a discreet and anonymous package. No one else except you will know what the package contains. When you order any product from our website, it is shipped to you in a brown box packaging we also use a discreet return address name.
- All India
- ISO : 9001-9002
Order Sovihep 400 Mg Tablets By Zydus Pharma
SOVIHEP 400MG USES : Sofosbuvir is used with other antiviral medications (such as ribavirin, peginterferon, daclatasvir) to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. It works by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which may help your liver recover.
- Nausea, diarrhea,
- Itchy skin,
- Difficulty sleeping, or
- Irritability may occur.
If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
SAFETY INFORMATION (Precautions) :
- Before taking sofosbuvir, tell your doctor or pharmacist
- If you are allergic to it; or
- If you have any other allergies.
- This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
How to use Sovihep Tablet: Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Sovihep 400mg Tablet is to be taken with food
How Sovihep Tablet works : Sovihep 400mg Tablet is an antiviral medication. It works by lowering a load of hepatitis C virus in the body and removing the virus from the blood over a period of time.