Price And Quantity
- 1000-5000 Box
- 5000.00 - 20000.00 INR/Box
- 7999 INR/Box
- 500 Box Per Day
- 5-7 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Discreet Pakaging Whether you want your order sent to your home, office or another address we will always send the products in a discreet and anonymous package. No one else except you will know what the package contains. When you order any product from our website, it is shipped to you in a brown box packaging we also use a discreet return address name.
- All India
- ISO: 9001-9002
Product description: Myhep 400mg Tablet containing the active ingredient sofosbuvir is a nucleotide polymerase inhibitor type of antiviral medication used to treat Hepatitis C. MyhepTablets must be used in combination with other antiviral medicines to reduce the amount of hepatitis C virus (HCV) in the body to help the liver recover. Chronic hepatitis C infections can cause serious liver problems such as liver cancer or cirrhosis (scarring). Patients with HIV or liver cancer and are going to have a liver transplant may also use the drug to decrease the risk of reinfection after the transplant.
WHAT IS MYHEP 400MG TABLETS ? MYHEP (Sofosbuvir) is an antiviral medication that prevents hepatitis C virus (HCV) from multiplying in your body. This drug is a prescription drug. Its available as an oral tablet.
MYHEP 400MG USES : Sofosbuvir is used with other antiviral medications (such as ribavirin, peginterferon, daclatasvir) to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. It works by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which may help your liver recover.
MYHEP 400 MG COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
- Tiredness, headache, nausea, diarrhea, itchy skin, difficulty sleeping, or irritability may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
- This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
SAFETY INFORMATION (Precautions) : Before taking sofosbuvir, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.