Price And Quantity
- 1000-5000 Box
- 5000 INR/Box
- 5000.00 - 20000.00 INR/Box
- 500 Box Per Day
- 5 - 7 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Discreet Pakaging Whether you want your order sent to your home, office or another address we will always send the products in a discreet and anonymous package. No one else except you will know what the package contains. When you order any product from our website, it is shipped to you in a brown box packaging we also use a discreet return address name.
- All India
- ISO 9001-9002
Daclatasvir is used with another antiviral medication (sofosbuvir) to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. These medications together reduce the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which helps your immune system fight the infection and may help your liver recover. Chronic hepatitis C infection can cause serious liver problems such as scarring (cirrhosis), or liver cancer.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE-EFFECTS OF DACTOVIN 60 MG TABLETS ?
- Tiredness, headache, nausea, or diarrhea may occur. If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
WHAT IS THE MAJOR SAFETY INFORMATION FOR DACTOVIN 60 MG TABLETS ?
- Before taking daclatasvir, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history.
- It is unknown if daclatasvir passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.