Price And Quantity
- 5000.00 - 20000.00 INR/Box
- 5500 INR/Box
- 1000-5000 Box
- 600 Box Per Day
- 5 - 7 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Discreet Pakaging Whether you want your order sent to your home, office or another address we will always send the products in a discreet and anonymous package. No one else except you will know what the package contains. When you order any product from our website, it is shipped to you in a brown box packaging we also use a discreet return address name.
- All India
- ISO : 9001 - 9002
USES :Daclatasvir is used with another antiviral medication (sofosbuvir) to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. These medications together reduce the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which helps your immune system fight the infection and may help your liver recover. Chronic hepatitis C infection can cause serious liver problems such as scarring (cirrhosis), or liver cancer.
DACLAHEP COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
- Tiredness, headache, nausea, or diarrhea may occur. If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
- This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
SAFETY INFORMATION (Precautions) :
- Before taking daclatasvir, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: kidney disease, liver disease other than hepatitis C.