Most Popular Products
Price And Quantity
- 15999 INR/Box
- 5000.00 - 20000.00 INR/Box
- 1000-5000 Box
- 500 Box Per Day
- 5 - 7 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Discreet Pakaging Whether you want your order sent to your home, office or another address we will always send the products in a discreet and anonymous package. No one else except you will know what the package contains. When you order any product from our website, it is shipped to you in a brown box packaging we also use a discreet return address name.
- All India
- ISO : 9001- 9002
WHAT IS THE USE OF CIMIVIR L TABLETS ? It is used to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. It may sometimes be used with another antiviral medication (ribavirin). These drugs work by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which helps your immune system fight the infection and may help your liver recover.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE-EFFECTS OF CIMIVIR L TABLETS ?
- Tiredness, headache, nausea, diarrhea, or difficulty sleeping may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
WHAT IS THE MAJOR SAFETY INFORMATION FOR CIMIVIR L TABLETS ?
- Before taking ledipasvir/sofosbuvir, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to either of the drugs; or if you have any other allergies.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history.
- It is unknown if this medication passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.