Eslify (800 mg
Dose/Strength (ex. 1 mg or 1 ml)
Use Eslify as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions:
- Eslify comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get Eslify refilled.
- Take Eslify by mouth with or without food.
- Eslify may be swallowed whole or crushed before swallowing.
- It is important to take all doses on time to keep the level of medicine in your blood constant. Take doses at evenly spaced intervals. Do not skip doses.
- Taking Eslify at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Eslify even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses. Eslify works best when there is a constant level of it in your body.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Eslify without checking with your doctor. Doing so may increase the risk of seizures. If you need to stop taking Eslify, your doctor will gradually lower your dose. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Eslify, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Brand Name: Eslify
- Generic Name: Eslicarbazepine
- Company: Torrent
- Strength: 800mg
- Packing: 1x10
- Type: Tablet
- Uses: Epilepsy